2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Refund Policy
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase, but we also want you to give your best effort in all of the Programs, Trainings and Workshops we offer. The desert Rose Mystery School® provides a 30-day grace period for Courses, Programs, Trainings.
For the Mary Magdalene Priestess and Priest Training, a 12 month Training Program, and all other Training Programs, the following terms are governed:
In order to qualify for refund consideration, within 30 calendar days from the course start date, you must submit proof that you did the following assigned work and participated in the following required meetings and sessions, and yet the Program did not meet your needs or expectations:
– You attended at least 2 Live Gatherings within the 30 days (we have this information recorded).
– You completed all recorded live gatherings and have completed the required practices and meditations within the 30 days.
– You submitted the required written reflections via email.
In the event that you decide your purchase was not the right decision, contact our support team at [email protected] within 30 calendar days of course start date (no later than 11:59 EST on the 30th day), and let us know that you would like us to consider a refund and also include all of the Required Proof with your request. Once you are registered for the Training and the 30 Calendar Days have been completed, the School Does not give you the opportunity to leave the Course.
To be considered for a refund and / or leaving the training within the 30 Calendar Days, you must include your Required Proof with your request for a refund. If you request a refund and do not include your Required Proof by the 30th day, your request will not be considered.
All refunds are discretionary as determined by the Company. We will NOT consider refunds more than 30 calendar days or dismissal from Trainings following the course start date. After the 30th day, all payments are non-refundable and you should be responsible for full payment of the fees for the Program.
If you have a payment plan and your payments to the trainings do not go through, you will no longer have access to any of the material or the Platform.
If you are enrolled in a Membership that has a monthly subscription, you can unsubscribe at any moment.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
The Desert Rose Mystery School asks that there be respect to all participants in courses, trainings, workshops and programs. The Desert Rose Mystery School asks that there be respect to the Teachers who facilitate the Trainings and Teachings.